- You must always present the VivaMK Opportunity in an open, accurate and ethical manner.
- You must always support any statement on income potential with factual examples and must not make unrepresentative or exaggerated income claims.
- You must not interfere with any other VivaMK Distributor’s business in any way.
- It is a legal requirement that you provide every ordering customer with a receipt which must include your name and contact details.
- You must act as the first point of contact for customer product queries or complaints.
- You must not bring VivaMK, its products or other Distributors into disrepute.
- You must not trade on another Distributor’s Account.
- You must take appropriate steps to protect private information given by consumers, potential consumers, your down line and from potential prospects in accordance with GDPR Data Protection Act 2018. (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/data-protection-act-2018)
- As a self-employed VivaMK Distributor you must adhere to any regulations that may relate to your VivaMK Distributorship such as HMRC tax and national insurance, GDPR data protection act 2018, distant selling regulations. This list is not exhaustive.
Modified on: Thu, 13 Feb, 2020 at 10:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.