VivaMK Network Returns Policy – Unwanted items / Good Condition
The company recognises that there are occasions when Distributors may find it necessary to return product(s) for reasons beyond their control. The returns policy and procedures outlined here are applicable to all VivaMK distributors and must be adhered to at all times, to ensure that returns are dealt with efficiently and with the minimum of delay.
1. Items will be accepted for return providing they are within 42 days of the original invoice date. Please be advised that there may be some exceptions to items you can return, these will be stated at point of sale.
2. All non-faulty items must be returned in unmarked and original packaging. In the event that they are marked with price labels, Distributors’ address labels, or not within original condition and packaging, no credit will be given. Any cosmetic items must be returned unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact. Any cosmetic product opened will have no credit given unless faulty.
3. Returned goods must only be sent back after sending your returns form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the required information. All items must then be returned to VivaMK within 14 days of the return form being sent. Any items not received within this time frame will be deemed to have been re-sold and will no longer be eligible for a credit.
4. Returned products will only be credited to your account once they have been received and checked by VivaMK. If there are any discrepancies with your returns, VivaMK will contact you.
5. All products will be credited at the invoiced price within 3 working days of receipt.
6. Sponsoring and Retailing Aids will not be accepted for return unless they have been incorrectly supplied.
7. Any items returned that are outside the returns policy will be disposed of and no credit will be given. We will not return any item(s) back to the sender that have been incorrectly sent.
8. VivaMK will refund up to the value of £7.00/€10.00 per distributor per calendar month to cover the cost of any returns. To obtain this refund you will need to send VivaMK a copy of your returns receipt showing the cost and proof of return to email@example.com Any Costs incurred above this value will be at the distributor own expense.
9. It is the responsibility of the VivaMK distributor to retrieve the goods for return from their customer and send to VivaMK.
Please note, the returns address can change so you must always follow the above procedure and we will provide you the correct address for each return. Any return made without prior email notification and request of appropriate return address will not be refunded.
Faulty / Damaged / Leaking items
VivaMK will do their upmost to ensure all products ordered are fit for purpose and received in satisfactory condition at all times. However, should you receive a product that you think is damaged, faulty or leaking, please email VivaMK within 24 hours of noticing the issue.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• DIN Number
• Order Number
• Item Number
• Item Description
• Full description of the fault
Please ensure you include photos of the fault with the item. Without photographic evidence we will be unable to progress further with your claim. VivaMK will respond to you within 3 working days of receipt of your email and will issue further instructions.